I'm getting a Java Security Error when I click VNC.
If you're experiencing Java security issues when clicking on VNC in SolusVM please follow these steps. This tutorial is for Windows 7/8/8.1.
1. Start your search service and type in "Java" and click "Configure Java" it should look like this:
2. After the Java window opens go to the "Security" tab then click on edit site list.
3. As you can see, my site list is already setup. Click on "Edit Site List...". After that, just click on "Add" then add the following link:
4. Hit "OK" then click "Apply" and "OK" again.
5. Your VNC client should be functioning now. If you're still having issues please feel free to submit a support ticket.
Was this answer helpful?
In order to avoid Debian to search for packages on a non-existent CDROM, which is most likely not...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution