Why isn't my CS:GO server accessible?
You may have noticed that after purchasing a CS:GO server from us, you cannot connect to it straight away.
This is due to Valve requiring Server Tokens on some of their games. You can fix this issue with the guide below.
1. Login to your DasVPS Game Server Control Panel.
2. Go to your gameserver's file manager and click csgo. Then click cfg.
3. Click "New File" at the top and name it autoexec.cfg.
4. Go to this link and create a Server Token for CS:GO.
5. Open autoexec.cfg and add the following to the first line:
6. Restart your server and enjoy!
Was this answer helpful?
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution